Written by three IB examiners and designed to solidify all the skills central to IB assessment, this focused study tool comprehensively matches the 2011 syllabus. Packed with targeted skills development exercises and with thorough insight into exam structure, it supports exceptional achievement. - Strengthens all requisite skills, concretely heightening assessment potential
- Written by experienced French B teachers and workshop leaders to comprehensively support the most recent Language B syllabus
- Provides effective assessment strategies with step-by-step methods for tackling questions
- Thorough coverage of the new internal assessment included, with practical exercises to concretely strengthen performance
- Step-by-step approach clearly demonstrates best practice, building confidence
- Supporting course book developed with the IB provides comprehensive coverage of all the syllabus material, closely linked to the learner profile About the Series:
IB Skills & Practice books are designed to provide IB students with a step-by-step approach to practicing the skills needed for success on exams. Oxford's IB Skills & Practice books are packed with guidance, assessment support, and practical tasks. Aligned with current syllabuses these indispensable books are a must-have for all IB students.