About Kickstarting the PYP
This product is a curated selection of multimedia digital resources that are tailored to assist educators at different stages of PYP implementation. It is designed to support existing and new PYP teachers who seek professional development and expert advice from recognized PYP practitioners. Contains a carefully selected collection of tools and strategies that PYP educators can use to foster their learning and understanding of key topics in the PYP framework and support its implementation in their schools.
- Designed supporting PYP: From Principles into Practice
- Includes: perspectives and strategies; approaches to learning skills; online resources; framework tool and templates; curated book list
- Easily accessible navigation system (in English only)
Digital Download version is great for schools located anywhere in the world; it will be especially appreciated by our customers located outside of the U.S.
- No shipping costs
- No tax/customs/import fees!
- File is in a .zip format and is around 400 MB. Download speed examples: 100 minutes @14.4 Kbps or 9 minutes @10 Mbps
- Receive your content days and even weeks ahead of the USB (USB is currently unavailable)
Order & Delivery Process
- Orders for this download must be submitted via the Order Online button in your Titlewave account. Please contact your Sales Rep with questions.
- Shortly after you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from Follett.
- Follett will process your order, and you will receive a second email within 72 hours providing a link where you can download your purchase.
Disclaimers — please read prior to purchasing
- This Digital Download is provided for your personal use and may not be retransmitted or redistributed further without written permission from the IB. For any query or commercial license request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follett does not offer online storage for this Digital Download. Please confirm sufficient drive space is available prior to downloading this product.
- The user license for this product prohibits any commercial use (including but not limited to parties who have no formal relationship with the IB such as tutoring organizations, professional development providers, educational publishers, vendors operating curriculum mapping or teacher resource digital platforms, etc.) which requires a subsequent written license from the IB.