Support development of personal and professional skills and their relationship to the reflective project, with emphasis on critical skills development for the workplace and ongoing career development.
- Break down and evaluate the five main areas of Personal Development, Intercultural Understanding, Effective Communication, Thinking Processes and Applied Ethics, in both business and personal contexts.
- Ensure understanding of how the five main areas and the personal and professional skills link to the reflective project.
- Engage students with action-based chapters with activities divided into three categories: thinking, doing and reflecting.
- Develop attitudes, skills and strategies to be applied to personal and professional situations and contexts, now and in the future.
- Support visual learners with an infographic at the start of each chapter relating to the themes of the chapter.
- Feel supported with detailed introductory advice on how to approach the Personal and Professional Skills course.